viafintech | Software Engineer
September 2019 – Present | Berlin Germanyviafintech is a payment service provider. Through viacash, they offer a solution for cash deposits, withdrawals and payment for clients like N26, bunq, Amazon.de in retails such as DM, Rewe, Penny.
- Integrated multiple external transaction API such as Alipay or Incomm (gift cards) using Golang. Enabling the user to use these services at a retail.
- Designed and developed an iOS and Android application to find the nearest retail partners with React Native and Typescript.
- Engineered a new deployment system written in Golang, affecting 60+ services. Integrated using Golang and Bash with Docker, Gitlab-CI, AWS S3 and Vault. Reducing the deployment time by 95%.
GitGuardian | Full-Stack Developer
November 2018 – July 2019 | Paris, FranceGitGuardian is a solution that scans GitHub activity in real-time for API secret tokens, database credentials, certificates and alerts the developer within a minute.
- Involved in the main website redesign using GatsbyJS with serverless functions in NodeJS, now viewed by more than 50k people per month.
- Built a B2B dashboard used by some Fortune 500 with Django and React.
Android OS open-source community
February 2015 – November 2017Adding improvements and features on the Android system and kernel, with Java and C. Member of multiple organizations such as LineageOS/Cyanogenmod and AICP. Recognized developer on the developer forum XDA.
Navya x 42 - Team Exedra - First Place
Mondial Paris Motor Show 2018 | CES 2019Navya organized a contest with 42 about improving the user experience aboard the car. We envisioned a pop-up meeting room, then we engineered a platform to book and manage meetings with React Native and Express.
2019 | Computer Science